Mental Health Facilitation and Service Planning Specialist
Allegheny HealthChoices, Inc. (AHCI) is an innovative non-profit agency dedicated to supporting the provision of high-quality mental health and substance abuse treatment. We are seeking an individual to fill the part time position of Mental Health Facilitation and Service Planning Specialist. This position is responsible for facilitating the service planning process for people in state and community mental health hospitals, and residential facilities. This includes convening and facilitating multidisciplinary meetings, working with community-based service providers, and incorporating recovery principles into day-to-day activities.
This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in a human services field or related discipline, or equivalent experience. The successful candidates will also have:
- Experience in advanced facilitation techniques and knowledge of mental health recovery concepts, terms and key processes
- Basic understanding of MS Office Suite, including working knowledge of MS Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Ability to track basic data elements and report on them
- Experience in a professional work environment with proven ability to communicate both verbally and in writing, collaborate with others including diverse multicultural audiences, demonstrate time-management and organizational skills, and meet deadlines and focus on results
- Experience working independently in the community
- Access to consistent, reliable transportation for meetings in Allegheny and Westmoreland Counties.
For immediate consideration, please reply directly to this ad with your resume and cover letter, and include “Mental Health Facilitation Service Planning Specialist” in the subject line of your email.