Allegheny HealthChoices, Inc. (AHCI), a behavioral health oversight organization located in Pittsburgh is seeking a Research Associate to conduct research and analysis supporting quality improvement objectives related to behavioral health services. Deep intellectual curiosity, initiative, and a commitment to getting things done even in the face of obstacles are essential to success in this role.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Conduct evaluation and data analysis on specific services and programs, as well as quality improvement initiatives.
- Synthesize and translate complex findings into clear and compelling reports for AHCI clients and a wide array of system stakeholders.
- Build collaborative partnerships between clients, managed care organizations, providers, and other system stakeholders.
- Educate the behavioral health system on evidence-based and promising practices.
The position requires a Master’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Public Health, Public Administration/Policy, or a related discipline. Successful candidates will also have:
- Exceptional quantitative, research, and written communication skills;
- Demonstrated creative problem solving skills in the design, execution, interpretation, and presentation of quantitative and qualitative analyses;
- A minimum of two (2) years prior experience working within a behavioral health/managed care setting– or conducting analysis using health insurance data
- Knowledge of behavioral health service models and strategies, including program administration and quality measurement;
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, including working knowledge of MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel–experience with Qlik or other data visualization tools, Adobe InDesign and Adobe Illustrator a plus;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to work independently and collaboratively;
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects and competing deadlines with a focus on results.
We offer a competitive wage and benefits package. Qualified candidates should send a cover letter and resume via email to email@example.com with “Research Associate” in the subject line, or mail their resume and cover letter to:
P.O. Box 1904
Cranberry Twp., PA 16066
AHCI, a behavioral health oversight organization located in Pittsburgh, is looking for an administrative professional to support our training department. The position will be responsible for coordinating all aspects of trainings across Allegheny County.
The ideal candidate will coordinate all training details, to include securing dates, sites, and training materials. Communicating with registrants, collaborating with the AHCI team, and compiling and analyzing evaluation results are also key functions of this role.
Desired Skills and Experience include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business or human services related field.
- Experience with administrative processes, client service, and data collection/analysis preferred.
- Superior organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, maintain confidentiality.
- Team player with strong ability to collaborate and establish rapport
- Proficiency with Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of behavioral health recovery principles is a plus.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, and opportunity for professional growth. Qualified candidates should send a resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Administrative Coordinator” in the subject line, or mail their resume and cover letter to:
PO Box 1904
Cranberry Twp., PA 16066