Director of Behavioral Health Innovation and Learning
Allegheny HealthChoices, Inc. (AHCI), a behavioral health oversight organization located in Pittsburgh is seeking a Director of Innovation and Learning to join our executive team. A sense of humor, intellectual curiosity, initiative, and a commitment to getting things done even in the face of obstacles are essential to success in this role.
The job entails:
- Planning, marketing, managing, and evaluating trainings
- Implementing and monitoring quality improvement activities with service providers
- Training providers on and measuring fidelity related to evidence-based practices
- Promoting recovery within the behavioral health system
- Coordinating recovery-related activities, including a conference focused on recovery and resiliency
- Managing a team of staff to advance the mission of the organization
Our ideal candidate will have a Master’s Degree, experience in community behavioral health, and will be able to work as part of a team with stakeholders to improve the system of care. The position requires excellent communication, both written and oral, computer, and time management skills. Flexibility and initiative are a must. Respond with cover letter and resume via email to email@example.com.