Recorder for Clinical Programs and Practices
Allegheny HealthChoices, Inc. (AHCI) is a Pittsburgh-based non-profit with a mission to assure equitable access to quality, cost-effective behavioral health care that promotes positive clinical outcomes, recovery, and resiliency.
The Recorder functions as a key member of Community Support Planning (CSP), a collaborative process that provides an opportunity for individuals with a mental illness to express their needs and wants as part of a process for a successful transition to living in the community. The CSP Process promotes independence and recovery through hope, empowerment, and coordinated care. The Recorder assists all meeting participants to focus on tasks associated with the development of each person’s plan. The Recorder keeps detailed notes and documents the comprehensive plan.
An ideal candidate will be organized, demonstrate strong writing skills, and have a focus on behavioral health and recovery principles. They will be able to work remotely the overwhelming majority of the time, with occasional exceptions that would require a driver’s license and reliable transportation to attend meetings in person at sites in Allegheny County.
As a Contractor position, candidate flexibility will also be critical as there will be a varying schedule and number of hours, although, on average, candidates can expect about 20-40 hours per month at a rate of $22 per hour. This person reports to the Manager of Program Consultation and regularly interfaces with people actively using behavioral health services, network providers, funders, and other stakeholders.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (Other duties may be assigned.)
- Remotely attend planning meetings in a variety of mental health and residential facilities.
- Successfully collaborate with all members of the CSP process to foster a culture of engagement and creative problem solving.
- Offer objectivity through review of assessments, keen observation, and thorough documentation.
- Ensure timely completion of Community Support Plans within three business days of the final planning meeting.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- The ideal candidate is someone with experience with the behavioral healthcare system.
- Ability to meet deadlines, manage multiple tasks, maintain confidentiality for sensitive materials, be flexible and dependable, empathic, and work with a diverse, multicultural audience.
- Superior written and organizational skills with minimal supervision to complete work in a timely manner.
- Superior listening skills to identify important content during meetings, identify tasks, and transfer information into the Community Support Plan document.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Outlook, and basic Excel.
EOE. Qualified candidates should send a resume via email to email@example.com with “CSP Recorder” in the subject line, or mail their resume and cover letter to:
PO Box 1904
Cranberry Twp., PA 16066