Recorder for Clinical Programs and Practices
Allegheny HealthChoices, Inc. (AHCI) is a non-profit located in downtown Pittsburgh with a mission to assure equitable access to quality, cost-effective behavioral health care that promotes positive clinical outcomes, recovery, and resiliency. Formed in 1999, AHCI’s role has evolved from monitoring and oversight to that of a partner and consultant in system planning and evaluation, project management, data management and analysis, and recovery.
Community Support Planning (CSP) is a collaborative process that provides an opportunity for individuals residing in a supervised environment to express their needs and wants. This is process works toward developing strategies and securing resources to support the person for successful transition and living in the community. The CSP Process promotes independence and recovery through hope, empowerment, and coordinated care. The Recorder is a valuable member of the team that assists all meeting participants to focus on tasks associated with the development of the CSP. The Recorder keeps detailed notes and completes the comprehensive plan while being organized, demonstrating strong writing skills, and with a focus on mental health and recovery principles. The ideal candidate will need to have reliable transportation to multiple sites, including Torrance State Hospital. Flexibility will also be critical as there will be a varying schedule and number of hours, although, on average, candidates can expect about 40-80 hours per month. This person reports to the Manager of Program Consultation and interfaces with consumers of behavioral health services, network providers, funders, and other stakeholders on a regular basis.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (Other duties may be assigned.)
- Attend planning meetings in a variety of mental health and residential facilities.
- Successfully collaborate with all members of the CSP process to foster a culture of engagement and creative problem solving.
- Offer objectivity through review of assessments, keen observation, and thorough documentation.
- Ensure timely completion of Community Support Plans within 3 business days of the final planning meeting.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in human services related field or related discipline or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to meet deadlines, manage multiple tasks, maintain confidentiality for sensitive materials, be flexible and dependable, empathic, and work with a diverse, multicultural audience.
- Superior written and organizational skills with minimal supervision to complete work in a timely manner.
- Superior listening skills to identify important content during meetings, identify tasks, and transfer information into the Community Support Plan document.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Outlook, and basic Excel.
Qualified candidates should send a resume via email to email@example.com with “CSP Recorder” in the subject line, or mail their resume and cover letter to:
PO Box 1904
Cranberry Twp., PA 16066