Assertive Community Treatment
AHCI offers comprehensive services to assist counties and providers in delivering evidence-based Community Treatment Team (CTT) services, also called Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) services.
Our team combines clinical, quality and evaluation, and information systems expertise to assist in start-up, monitoring, and quality improvement efforts.
Our services include:
- Needs assessment and work plan development. We thoroughly assess team processes, staffing, and clinical capacity and develop a customized work plan based on evidence-based practices and team needs.
- Clinical consultation with agency and team management. Our licensed social worker, with 25 years experience with CTT services, provides clinical consultation to build team capacity to provide superior clinical and rehabilitation services.
- Individualized coaching and modeling with direct care staff. The most successful technical assistance is provided one-on-one, in the field. This support is offered flexibly, based on individual team needs.
- Fidelity evaluation of adherence to the ACT model. Using the most current evaluation protocol for the Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) model, we conduct fidelity assessments, with recommendations geared to building high-fidelity CTT services.
- Web-based outcomes monitoring application and reporting. Monitoring outcomes is essential for demonstrating program success and identifying improvement areas. Our web-based application is easy for staff to use. We manage the data for you and provide comprehensive reports that can be tailored to your needs.
Visit our Reports/Projects page to learn more about AHCI’s work with ACT/CTT.
Learn more about ACT by visiting: