Data driven, statistical analysis of program operations is the foundation upon which quality programs are developed and continuously monitored for improvement.
From utilization information to claims payment to contractual reporting requirements, the capabilities and limitations of a client’s information system can mean the difference between success and failure in a managed care environment.
With over 100 years of information systems experience, AHCI helps clients assure the success of their programs through various information systems services, including:
- Strategic information system design and development.
- System configuration, design, and implementation.
- Purchasing and installation of systems hardware and software.
- Evaluation of contractor candidates to help clients determine each company’s ability to meet reporting requirements and deadlines.
- Integration of data from various funding streams and the provision of a global analysis of program utilization across systems.
- Development and integration of data into client data warehouses.
- Programming, production, and analysis of required and ad hoc reports.
- Application development.
- Providing ongoing technical assistance to the client’s personnel related to analysis of financial indicators, utilization management, and quality assurance.